Commercial Chain Link Fence in Tuscaloosa AL
Are you thinking of getting a chain link fence? We are the leading chain link fence contractors because we provide quick, professional services. When you consider a chain link or cyclone fence and need a reliable service, we are the company many people turn to. Our contractors take on all sorts of projects, from small to big. We are a one-stop shop for all your commercial fencing needs in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Having a fence installed is a big decision because it changes things. It creates a separate space and provides privacy and offers security. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that installing a fence is something they can do on their own. Throwing up a chain link fence or a cyclone fence or even an ornamental fence may seem like a simple enough undertaking, but it is not. There is a lot of work goes into making sure your fence is installed correctly.
Most people that have made the attempt on their own are likely to strongly recommend that you hire a chain link fence contractor.
Understanding the process can help you to make your decision. The first thing that our contractors do is talk to you about your specific needs. Once we understand what you are looking for, we can offer a few options. We will also need to take measurements of the area to be fenced in. After that, we will provide you with a free estimate.
The next step is the installation process. This is where our years of experience come into play. We have a team of professional installers who will get the job done quickly and efficiently. The process usually takes about a day or two, depending on the project size.
Once your fence is installed, we will perform a final inspection to ensure that everything is up to our high standards. We want you to be delighted with our work.
We understand that every commercial property is different, so we offer a range of customization options to ensure your fence meets your specific needs and requirements. We also offer a variety of gauges and heights to choose from.
APART FROM SECURITY, CHAIN-LINK FENCES PROVIDE OTHER BENEFITS
There’s a reason why many business buildings utilize chain-link fences. Aside from security, there are several additional benefits of putting a chain-link fence on your property, including:
- Durability: Because chain-link fences are composed of steel, there are fewer fencing solutions that can boost their durability and capacity to survive even the most extreme weather conditions.
- Cost-Effective: Chain-link fences are one of the most affordable types of commercial fencing available on the market. A chain-link fence may be right for you if you’re looking for an effective way to secure your property without breaking the bank.
- Adaptability: Chain-link fences are available in various heights, widths, and gauges to accommodate commercial property.
- Aesthetic appeal: Chain-link fences can be an attractive addition to your property. Thanks to the wide range of colors they’re available in, it’s easy to find a chain-link fence that will complement the look of your commercial space.
- Low Maintenance: Chain-link fences don’t require much maintenance. You won’t have to worry about repainting or restaining your fence every few years. A quick power wash is usually all that’s needed to keep a chain-link fence looking new.
- Safety: Chain-link fences are an excellent way to keep your business safe. They can be equipped with barbed wire or other security features, making it more difficult for intruders to scale the fence and gain entry to your property.
Avail Our Commercial Chain Link Fence Now
As chain link fence contractors we know exactly how to take the proper measurements. We know exactly where the posts should be placed, what clips to use, where to pour the concrete for the posts and we know how many posts you will need.
It all starts with measuring the area that is to be fenced. This is typically the first mistake DIY people make. You have to be able to not only measure your space but then be able to translate the measurements into how many materials you will need.
Holes have to be dug for the posts, but first, you have to make sure that you are not hitting any underground electric cable or pipework.
Once you have all your holes dug (to very specific depths) then you have to backfill them with concrete to ensure you are going to get a sturdy base. Once you have all the posts set then it is time to stretch out the chain link and start attaching it. Many DIY people have a lot of problems with this as well. If your posts are not the right height then everything is thrown off. If you stretch the chain link too tight then you have the risk of it not sitting right, too loose and it will start to sag. It can be a challenging process.
That’s why we recommend that you leave it to the professionals. We know how to get the job done right, ensuring that your fence will be installed quickly, efficiently, and without errors.
Chain Link Fence Creation
Chain link fences are made of several different components. Typically the chain link itself arrives in a roll and of course, there are posts and clamps to hold the chain link onto the post. There are post caps to fit as well.
OUR CHAIN-LINK FENCES ARE MADE TO LAST
You won’t have to worry about your new chain-link fence deteriorating due to the harsh weather in Alabama. We will provide a long-lasting chain-link fence regardless of the size or configuration of your property. Our expert fencing contractors work hard to complete all chain-link fence installations as quickly as possible. We also endeavor to provide inexpensive installation fees.
Contact American Fence Company today if you’re considering getting a chain-link fence for your property. We’d be happy to provide you with a free quote!